- Patients in our rapid detox program don't need to spend weeks or months in a detox, hospital or opiate rehab facility. In most cases, they can return to a healthy, productive life within days.
- Traditional drug detox programs often fail in the long term and many have less than a 10 percent success rate because of opiates' powerful draw.
- Our Rapid Detox Center has the highest success rate when it comes to Subutex detox; after one year, 70 percent of our patients remain opiate free.
- Our advanced rapid detox for Subutex dependence allows for the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency. We expertly treat opiate addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- Our detox happens in a full-service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors. Close monitoring is provided the entire hospital stay and we help you draft a plan to stay opiate free for life.
- We treat the most severe cases of opiate addiction from all over the world.
- The media often seeks out expert advice from Our Rapid Detox Center because we are the trusted source in the field of rapid opiate detox.
What Other Treatment Options Are Available For Subutex Dependence?
Traditional detox programs rely on a combination of medication and therapy to combat the problem of opiate addiction. This can be helpful for some people, but others may need a more thorough approach that:
- Addresses withdrawal
- Quickly takes care of the physical dependency
- Helps patients deal with psychological dependency
Opiates such as Subutex can be powerful and treatment requires an aggressive approach. The traditional model of detox uses medicine and talk therapy but has less than a 10 percent success rate after one year.
Detoxing from Subutex doesn't have to be a painful, degrading or drawn-out affair. Humane treatment that is swift, safe and effective gives patients the best chances at avoiding Subutex relapse.
Subutex Withdrawal And Rapid Detox
A "cold turkey" approach to quitting opiates can be dangerous. It also can result in the development of very intense opiate withdrawal symptoms including:
- Physical and psychological cravings
- Muscle and bone pain
- Body aches
- Severe agitation and irritability
- Mood changes
A professional rapid detox company can address these symptoms so that patients are not consciously aware of them. Giving the patients the ability to go through withdrawal while sedated allows for a quicker, more long-term and complete recovery.
Our Rapid Detox Center's program quickly eliminates Subutex dependence once and for all. During this treatment the body's opiate receptors are cleansed while the patient is sedated and unaware. The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction, which allows the patient to literally sleep through physical withdrawal. Our rapid detox center eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
Our Rapid Detox Center Treatment Details
The rapid detox is performed:
- In a full-service, accredited hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- With the utmost attention to every detail.
- With the client's individual needs and concerns in mind.
- In a way that eliminates suffering due to cravings from withdrawal.
- So that clients are monitored every step of the way and never have to feel like they are alone in this.
- Learn more about Subutex Detox with our rapid detox center
- After detox and a short recovery period, patients can opt to check into our Domus Retreat in Orange County, California. Here, patients are able to continue recovery in a safe, supportive and serene environment.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient's specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized options to help patients move beyond their opiate or painkiller dependency.
- Read more about the post-procedure aftercare at Domus Retreat.